TellHappyStar is a survey that allows customers to share their experiences and rewards them with a discount code for their next purchase. Customers can complete the survey online from anywhere. As a reward for completing the TellHappyStar survey, customers will receive a discount coupon code.
Everything has its own set of rules and regulations. TellHappyStar Customer survey participants are also required to adhere to specific eligibility criteria and rules. For you to participate in the official survey and win exciting rewards, you need to meet all the requirements outlined in this article as well as follow all the rules.
Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. Survey Rules & Requirements
- You can only take the TellHappyStar survey if you speak either English or Spanish.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older to enter the sweepstakes.
- You cannot take the TellHappyStar Survey if you are employed by Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, or CKE Holdings in its entirety. Also, their immediate family members are not eligible. CKE investors and promoters are also not eligible.
- The $1000 cash prize cannot be transferred to another person in the event you win it.
- Those without a valid receipt from the relevant business are prohibited from entering the sweepstakes. The receipt should also not be older than seven days.
- Online entries for the TellHappyStar prize will require a fast internet connection on your computer or smartphone.
- Based on your experience at the outlet, you should answer these questions. False or contradictory decisions will be rejected right away by the evaluators.
- You must be a US citizen and have visited a Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant within the last seven days.
- Within 30 days of completing the TellHappyStar Survey, you must redeem any freebies you receive. They cannot be exchanged for cash.