You will receive a voucher if you complete the TellHappyStar survey successfully. On your next visit to a Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr. restaurant, you can receive a small drink, small hash rounds, or free fries when you use this code.
Regarding the employees’ friendly and helpful feedback, you express your appreciation. Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. restaurants have also drawn questions about cleanliness and convenience. Food and services offered by these restaurants can be praised or criticized.
How To Participate In The TellHappyStar Survey
In the TellHappyStar survey, Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. ask how you feel about your most recent experience. Using a receipt from any of their locations, you can take the survey online using any computer or mobile device. To take the survey, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website at www.tellhappystar.com.
- On the TellHappyStar Survey welcome screen, you can choose between English and Spanish.
- The following information will be required from your receipt: Store Number, Date, Time, and Yes or No answers to “Are you 18 or older?”
- Click the red “Start” button.
- After you have filled out the form with your receipt information, you can begin the TellHappyStar online survey.
- The feedback you provide must be honest and reflect your authentic experience at the restaurant. Answering all the questions honestly is the only way to receive your validation code.
- You will be asked for your contact information at the end of the process. Click “Submit” to finish the process.
- TellHappyStar will provide each participant with a validation code. The validation codes will be on the receipt. The codes can be redeemed at participating restaurants. If you purchase any menu item at a regular price, you can exchange the validation code for various food items.
- The offer expires 30 days after the date on your receipt.
The evaluators of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s will carefully review your responses to the TellHappyStar questionnaire, and only suggestions that can be implemented will be chosen. In addition, they will report any issues with the outlet to their superiors so these can be resolved as quickly as possible.