Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s are an old and reputable fast-food brand that merged under the CKE Holdings banner in 1997, thus creating one of the country’s largest restaurant chains. Their individual histories are fascinating.
The TellHappyStar survey aims to collect customer feedback about Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s food. Fill out the customer feedback survey at Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s if you frequently visit these restaurants. You can fill out the survey at www.tellhappystar.com.
Tell Happy Star Survey Objectives?
TellHappyStar is primarily designed to measure customer satisfaction. When customers are satisfied, restaurants are likely to improve their brand image. When negative feedback is received, restaurants are likely to improve their services. In addition to these primary objectives, this survey aims to accomplish several other objectives, which are described below:
- TellHappyStar allows Hardee and Carl’s to determine which outlets perform best and improve them as needed.
- The restaurant considers customer feedback when improving its offerings.
- Their confidence is boosted when they know top management is listening to them.
- The TellHappyStar satisfaction surveys can improve a company’s brand image since the company strives to provide the best service to its customers.
- As the brand becomes more trusted by its customers, loyalty increases.
- As a result of better cleaning and food safety, the quality of services has improved.
The TellHappyStar.com survey discusses the possible problems that exist at Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. restaurants. Therefore, any customer who is applauding or slamming the services received at either of those fast-food restaurants can provide their feedback in the TellHappyStar survey.
While the outlet that you frequent might provide you with excellent food and service, if you were to travel somewhere else and the rest there had poor food quality, you could take the survey there.